Valedictorian speech

Welcome fellow classmates, teachers and parents, to tonight’s year 6 graduation. I am sure we are very nervous, parents and students. We are all so happy to be starting a new journey but sad to be ending one too.

We all have those memory’s some different some the same,some happy some sad. But by far my Favourite memory would had to be our first consent. The good ship lollipop, the most nerve wracking thing I’ve ever down and I’m sure its the same for most of you. But also really funny for the parents to watch, even though it was so much fun.

We all remember when we first entered kindergarten we were all so confident and loved it and then it came to our first day of prep most of us were so shy and scared that we would hide behind our parents legs or like me hold as tight as you can on there ankle.but look at us all now. somehow kids were the same as kindergarten and thought they were the most confided kids in the whole of prep.

I am really going to miss this school and I’m sure its the same for each and every one of you. I’m going to miss all the staff and teachers that work here that taught me throughout these years and my fellow classmates that guided me alone primary school.

I would just like to acknowledge a few students:

Felicity with her amassing art skills, Lara and her incredible voice, Liams dabs and finally Sashes positive attitude about every thing. I would go on but I would be here for weeks. Every one has an incredible talent you just have to search for it.

I would just like to thank all the teachers especially Leigh Richardson, Beth, Andrea, Ant, Lee Pregnell and Libby. you have helped me grow these 7 short years that I wish were long.

But Even though it will be really hard leaving this school, and were at end of the Finnish line there is always a starting line back a few steps. Just like what dr Seuss said don’t cry because its over smile because it happened. Thank you.